Donald had a meeting in Myrtle Beach for a few days, so he dropped Charley and I off to spend some time with my folks in Charleston. We had a great time...it went by too quickly...didn't get to see everyone that we wanted to see or spend enough time with the grandparents. Thanks to the Edmonds for watching our Sadie even though it meant they had up to four dogs at their house over the weekend.
Kisses from Daddy
"What is that, Aunt Robin?!"
Granddaddy's birthday! (with cousin, Lexie)
Meeting Frenchiemama's co-workers
4 comments:
I've been trying to type you a comment for about 10 minutes now, but Jrew is being a little emotional. :) Anyway, Holy Guacamole! Charley is gorgeous!!! Don't worry though, Jrew is really strong (REALLY) and can protect her from other people's icky boys. :)
She is so cute, what a sweet baby! I am the worst pretend aunt ever... hopefully soon we will find a weekend we are both free!
I wish I could have seen you guys! She is getting so big and BEAUTIFUL! I love you all and I will definitely catch you next time.....I need some kisses....not from you and D:)
It was so fun to see you guys... in Charleston!! and I loved getting to hang a bit on Clemson with Donald. I had bad a cold... but my original plan included a vistit to GVill too. SOrry I missed you... I will be back in your area in two weeks for a horse show; I will try to steal some kissed then!
Post a Comment