So I thought that maybe I'd let Eli's hair grow out some, and then chop it all off before we go to the beach in June. He still needed a trim in the back and around his ears, but after doing that, D and I agreed the next day that Eli had what D affectionately calls a "muffin head." (short on the sides, tall and poofy up top).So then, in a nutshell, what was supposed to be "a little off the top" turned into "almost everything off the top." Basically a result in poor communication and a difference in how D and I hold the clippers. Eli came into the bathroom after his cut and I was like, "WHAT IN THE WORLD happened to your hair?!?!" Anyways. It will grow back. He is so handsome with it short, but looks way too grown up!

His hair hasn't been this short since: (8mos)



No comments:
Post a Comment