We spent Easter weekend in Charleston with our families, and it sure was fun! We also celebrated Charley's birthday and D's and my 6th year anniversary while we were there. Here are lots of pics from the weekend!
 |
| Mema made cupcakes for the kids to decorate (and then smear all over their faces). So fun! |
 |
| Our weekend was full of eggs and egg hunts. |
 |
| Hi, I'm Eli. And I throw EVERYTHING. |
 |
| This little piggy... |
 |
| Charley getting her hair fixed by Donald's sister, Metrie. |
 |
| Yard work. He just haaaad to help. |
 |
| The finished product. |
 |
| Getting ready for the egg hunt! |
 |
| This is serious business to Eli. |
 |
| The kids with Zachary, their cousin who is Eli's age. |
 |
| Auntie Evelyn made Charley a super yummy birthday cake! |
 |
| Eli and Mema were looking at birds. I tried capturing the picture through a window. |
 |
| An egg hunt at Mema and Granddaddy's with cousin Mairin. |
 |
| Easter Sunday family pic |
 |
| Charley's first Chocolate Bunny. I didn't realize its name was "Hippy" until after I got it home. There are no flowers in its hair. Strange. |
 |
| Eli got a football and is in love with it. |
 |
My sister Robin's family. Grant, Ryan, Lexie, Robin, Mairin, Ricky, and Brooke
oops...didn't mean to upload the one with Lexie's hand on her head. Sorry Lex. |
 |
| Charley and three of her girl cousins. Brooke, Lexie and Mairin |
 |
| Eli busted his lip on a wooden arm chair yesterday. Playing with his football. First of many busted lips, says Donald. |
No comments:
Post a Comment