So I guess I don't have to tell you that Kirsten came to visit considering you probably figured out the Reese's countdown was more than likely over by now. On September 12, Charley and Eli got to meet their older sister for the very first time, and let me tell you, it was ammmmazing!! It all started at the airport where we anxiously awaited her arrival. Charley saw her come down the escalator, stared at her for a few seconds like, "I think I know you..." and then ran over and gave her a big hug cheering, "KIRSTEN!!!!" along the way. So cute. I didn't get pics or video of this because quite honestly I didn't want to be behind a camera and miss witnessing this history in the making!!! But we made up for it the rest of the week by taking LOTS of great pics.
 |
| Welcome to Greenville KIRSTEN!!!!!!! |
 |
| Kirsten came down the escalator in the background. Exciting stuff!!! |
 |
| One of the very first sister shots!! Many more to come in the future!! |
We spent the few days Kirsten was here showing her around Greenville, enjoying lots of family time, beautiful weather, and just taking in as much of her as we could. It was definitely one of those weeks we NEVER wanted to end. We love Kirsten so unbelievably much that it's hard to put in words -- Our family is definitely incomplete without her!! Enjoy the pics and stay tuned for Part Two of the Amazing Week Trilogy.
 |
Downtown at Falls Park. Aren't D and Kirsten the cutest ever?!
(and the two little ones too of course) :) |
 |
| Eli went crazy over this dog! So funny! |
 |
| Sisters (I wish you could see their matching Chucks) |
 |
Fun times at Mellow Mushroom. Charley LOVES her some Kirsten
(the smile gives it away, doesn't it? this pic makes me happy!) |
 |
| We just HAD to have a fire with S'mores...it was a beautiful night! |
 |
| Too cute not to post. |
 |
| Looking at the animooses at the zoo. |
 |
| He is ALWAYS gonna adore her. |
 |
| At Sky Top. I love this one. Eli is a little maniac. A cute maniac. |
 |
| The crazy five!! |
Kirsten - I'm pretty sure Greenville is missing you...come back soon!! We love you! :)
2 comments:
haha awwww I LOVEEEE THISSSSS!!!! and I can't wait to come back, you have no idea! love you! :) <3
Sooo cute and it brings tears to my eyes how much love I can hear in your post MB!! This must be an amazing feeling!! I am sooo happy for the whole fam!!
Post a Comment