Just wanted to let the world know that Eli is doing really well with eating solids (aka table food)! Yay! We haven't had any gagging in the last few days, which totally makes me happy (for him of course, and let's admit it, for
me too). The doctor said it may take him to 18 months to get it down, so we are doing good! AND he has made the smoothest transition ever from the bottle to sippy cups! I was SO dreading the switch, because with Charley I had to do a 10-day sippy cup boot camp, which was absolutely no fun. But, little man started with the take-n-toss variety and hasn't looked back. As a matter of fact, I put all the bottles away already. Good riddance! And we are doing the half milk, half formula thing right now, using our last can of formula (oh darn), and hopefully being 100% milk by the end of the week (or sooner). So far so good with his belly.
So, we are thankful for no more bottles and no more baby food! It looks like he'll be eating CAKE on his first birthday after all!
|
| I am SUCH a big boy. I mean, seriously. |
 |
| Umm, silly faces are IN. |
|
Beans and rice?...No problem, Mom. I got this. |
1 comment:
I seriously don't think a child could be any cuter! I love the top pic with puckered lips!
Post a Comment