Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mini Melons

Before I get to the melons...
Exciting news!! Charley's cousin, Jrew, was born on Friday!! Yay!!!! He is such a cutie. They are only three months apart, so we're excited that they will grow up together!! Jrew is in the hospital this evening b/c of jaundice, so please lift him up in your prayers.

So, Donald planted mini watermelons and normal size cantaloupes in our garden this year. Their vines have taken over not only the garden, but the patio as well, but, thanks to the bees, we have lots of melons! We finally cut one of the watermelons open this weekend, and it was pretty good! It was so cute b/c it was so small!!

I haven't posted any pictures of Charley recently (other than the one of her body double in my last post). She is getting so big, and her personality is starting to come out. She's such a sweet girl. Here are a few pictures that I took today... She's like, "Mama, what are doing with that THING in my face again??! (the camera). The second picture is an "almost-smile" while daddy is zerberting her neck.

7 comments:

Kelly Reser said...

You have got to get that child an agent! I have two kids so I can't say she's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen, but I'll say she is defintely the 3rd most beautiful!!!! She looks like D sometimes and you other times it is so cute!

The Edmonds said...

she still likes it best when her bailey does it!

Anonymous said...

That's a Donald face in that first picture! Too cute!

Sabrina said...

oh my gosh, she's SOOO adorable! i keep trying to pinch her little cheeks, but my computer screen keeps getting in the way ;)

Amy Grace Plott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Grace Plott said...

Okay, so I haven't been online in a while and it is time to catch up!!! She is a natural swimmer..kickkickkick...
I cannot believe how fast time seems to be flying! I am sorry I missed you all at church the other weekend! Looks like you guys are having a blast with Charley! SO BEAUTIFUL!!

The Roses said...

We love you guys so much. I look for pics of Charley all the time!!! I can't wait for her and Jrew to meet. :) We'll see you soon.