Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kinda Giggling

Charley has started "kinda giggling." It's not an out-right giggle, but it's definitely a sweet little noise that's preceded by a big smile. I couldn't resist putting this almost-giggle on here for our families to see, so stay tuned for the real deal.
She has also started butt-scooting. She will dig her heels into the ground, lift her booty and then move (not very far). It's similar to the "crab walk" that we learned in elementary school P.E. class, although I don't believe she'll win any races anytime soon. Maybe I'll catch it on video one day.

6 comments:

The Edmonds said...

Okay so mama wins...her Bailey hasn't yet gotten that kind of response...so stinkin cute

Kelly Reser said...

ok I definitely want to see a video every post. That is adorable!!

Keever Kids said...

I love her! :)

McKee said...

I definitely think that qualifies as a giggle. What a cutie!!

The Brooks said...

Such a cutie! Only 2 more days and I can just eat her up!

Anonymous said...

soooo cute!!