Yep! Our amazing three-month-old superstar started walking last week!! Okay, so not really. That's not Charley even though it looks like it from the back. It's a little girl who was being watched by Donald's sister last weekend, and it freaked me out on how similar they looked from behind... I was like, "It looks like my baby is all grown up!" [sniff]. Although Charley is NOT walking (or standing, or sitting, etc.), she did roll over for the first time the other day! But no one really witnessed it. She was on her tummy for "tummy time" on Saturday, and my mom and Donald looked down, and poof, she was on her back! I'm very happy about this b/c I've never seen her even try to roll over. I was thinking about starting to bribe her with candy. I would roll over for candy (okay, I don't give my baby candy...stop freaking out!). But since she flipped over on her back so quickly, and I've never seen other attempts, I bet this turning over was an accident, and she was probably scared and thinking, "WHOA. What just happened?! I'll never do that again!"
5 Pictures
7 years ago
4 comments:
Oh my gosh I just freaked out before I read the post. That picture really looks like her! I was thinking she had the human growth horomone like Caleb. I don't think my son was ever a baby. I'm glad to hear your little girl is still little. It won't last long. Pretty soon it will be her standing up in the picture!
Don't ever use a title like that again! I know that I am missing a lot of "growing up" but I didn't think I was missing THAT much! Whew!
well. I wouldn't have been too shocked. Current trends in what's best for your baby says babies are potty trainable at 3 months. ??? For real, these people claim that as a mom, you should know when your baby needs to potty and you hold them over the toilet yourself. Sounds like a lot more work than would pay off for. :) Oh well. But here I am in a hurry to get this baby boy here and here you are in a hurry to keep your baby girl from growing up too fast. :) Heehee.
Oh my from the back that really looks like Charley. They grow up to fast but hopfully not that fast.
Post a Comment