While at the beach, my sister and I just had to put Charley in some cute outfits and take pictures. She will probably outgrow these dresses in a week or two!
Our cutie patootie
Okay. Time for a new outfit.
Chillin' wid my passie.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Marybeth , Those are adorable pictures of your sweet baby. She is so cute. I love it that I can see her on the web. Quite a treat. Glad you all had a good time at the beach. Say hello to Donald and give Sadie a pet from me.. And of course make sure you give that baby an Aunt Libbie hug.... and one for you too.....
MB I am not sure Charley could get any cuter. I especially think that the gray and pink dress looked good on her ;). Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
how funny... I am so conditioned to Charley spitting up, that even looking at the picture of her doing so makes me dive for a burp cloth. I've done so three times now! A new found mom-reflex, I guess!!
6 comments:
Hi Marybeth , Those are adorable pictures of your sweet baby. She is so cute. I love it that I can see her on the web. Quite a treat.
Glad you all had a good time at the beach. Say hello to Donald and give Sadie a pet from me.. And of course make sure you give that baby an Aunt Libbie hug.... and one for you too.....
She is such a cutie....Love her little legs. She is getting so big.
MB I am not sure Charley could get any cuter. I especially think that the gray and pink dress looked good on her ;). Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
She looks like she is dancing in the first one! :)
TOO CUTE!
how funny... I am so conditioned to Charley spitting up, that even looking at the picture of her doing so makes me dive for a burp cloth. I've done so three times now! A new found mom-reflex, I guess!!
Post a Comment