Today I began my 33rd week of pregnancy. I pretty much feel like I've been pregnant forever. I'm not sure why that is, considering I've had what most people would consider to be an "easy" pregnancy (I consider it pretty easy, myself, even though I have nothing to compare it to). I've heard nightmare stories of women who are sick the entire time or on bed rest for 10 weeks, and let me tell you, those women are champions. I am just now starting to be uncomfortable with my size and regularly popping the Tums, but nothing worth complaining about. With the reality of people around me who simply want their child to live, or want to be pregnant but can't be, it's really hard to get too upset over an uninvited double chin, teenage acne, or a 10-step roll-over plan while sleeping.
My sister and brother-in-law threw us a couples shower last weekend in Charleston. We had so much fun celebrating with our friends and families. Even 5-week-old Maggie joined the festivities!

No comments:
Post a Comment