Seven months pregnant. That sounds really pregnant to me. She has 10.5 more weeks of growing to do, and D and I have 10.5 more weeks to "prepare." We cannot wait to meet her, although it still seems surreal. She gets the hiccups quite frequently... I love that little reminder that she's in there... A precious little baby.

This really might gross you out. Just think...there's a baby in there!
2 comments:
MB you look so beautiful!!!! Thank you and D for coming up to meet Maggie. It was so great to see you guys. And for Maggie and baby Spann to have their first meeting. Hopefully I will see you in a couple of weeks. Maggie and I are looking forward to celebrating with you and D.
look at your tummy!! what's with the partial pictures though?! i want a full shot, so that when i think about you and can picture all of you and not just you belly. i need some context! ;)
love u!
Post a Comment