Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snow!

We had our annual "it's snowing so let's shut down the city" day on Thursday. The roads were safe, but snow in SC brings some kind of mood that makes us feel like we should stay home by the fire with homemade waffles and hot chocolate. Okay, so maybe I can't put all South Carolinians in that category, but at the very least, that's how snow makes D and me feel. Sadie loves the snow... She likes to eat it (as it's falling).



Sadie and Dondie

Sadie leaping for a snowball (snowball is in top left corner).Baby update: The baby has been moving around a lot this morning. So much that you could see my stomach jumping around. She must like oatmeal.
We go back to the doctor on Friday for our monthly check-up (I'll be 25 weeks). I "get" to take the glucose test this go-around, which is a test for gestational diabetes in which you "get" to drink a whole lot of super sweet something and then sit there for an hour before they test your blood. Yay! Wish me luck.

3 comments:

McKee said...

She is too funny!

Rick said...

awesome shot of sadie on the rr tracks...or whatever they are

Dewa said...

yuck. is it at least flavored? Sadie looks so cute! If she wants some more snow to play with, I can ship you some. We have plenty to share! :)