Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Third Child/Fourth Child

I just realized something about our newest little guy. Donald was the "fourth child" in his family and Baby will be Donald's "fourth child." I was the "third child" and he will be MY "third child." AND both his daddy and I are the "babies." And more than likely, but can't promise you, HE will be "the baby."
I really don't think any of that matters. It's just interesting. :)

On to pictures.

What a miracle! It's just crazy! Below are the pictures of "Baby" at 20 weeks and the most recent at 36.


Sweet little profile shot. 20 weeks.

He must be thinking about something. 20 weeks.

Here he is yesterday, at 36 weeks. The furrowed brow is a family trait that Charley especially has (when concentrating or confused). He reminds me of newborn Eli in this pic.

The shadow at the top looks like hair (hello, James Brown) and the dark eyes are rather Herman Munster-ish. haha. He wouldn't move his arm, so didn't get a great face shot, but this is still crazy cool.

No comments: