Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

Nothing special to post really, but had a few pictures to share! We've had the 24-hour stomach bug going around our house, so Eli and I are waiting to see if we are going to get it! Family is coming this weekend, so we best be gettin it if we're gonna get it! :)

I would love this pic even more if I hadn't cut her head off.

Daddy brought cupcakes home on Valentines Day! Eli was a big fan.



Cute as a Cupcake.

For some reason she was saying she looked like an elephant.

She looks like a big girl in this picture! A surfing big girl.

Here are the jigglers! Yum! The middle ones are purple but they look black bc they're stacked on top of pink ones, and the pink ones look dark red bc they're stacked on top of purple ones.

I'm ready for school!

No comments: