Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mobile Uploads

I finally took the time to put all the pictures on my phone on to my computer. Here are some of my favs from the past 18 months or so...

I'm so cute!
 


Charley and Maggie worn out from a shopping trip in Gaffney.
 


Poor dog.

 "What you talkin 'bout, Willis?"
At a Clemson Basketball Game.
Peek-a-boo! 
At a wedding last summer.


Charley hanging out in Eli's room right before he was born.

Welcome, Baby Eli!
The two sweeties. 
First Smiles!
Gotta love Holly Wild!


Under the mobile together.


"So what?! We're holding hands. And??"
They held hands for about two blocks and when I came around front to take a picture, they both looked at me like I was crazy.
I think Sadie likes this!!
I'm a cutie too!


Check out these two pics... Charley and Eli look nothing alike!

1 comment:

Reser Ramblings said...

Wow! Eli looks just like D in that last pic!! They are both so sweet! i'm glad we got to see y'all!