Monday, October 12, 2009

From Zero to Walking...

Well, the time has come. Charley is a walker!! At 17 months, she has entered the upright world and is walking around like a big girl. She's been walking pretty proficiently while holding our hands for a few weeks now, but she just wouldn't let go. Last Tuesday she took steps on her own initiative without us coaxing her on and by Friday she was walking around the house like it was nothing. She's not mastered it completely, but the progress she has made is amazing. I captured a cute video of it last night...her finding her daddy at the end is the best part. Forgive the poor quality...it's from my phone.


2 comments:

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

Ok that might be one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!!! I am not gonna get to Greenville soon enough. Gosh I miss your family so much!

Kelly Reser said...

Oh that is too cute!! She is talking really well!! I can't believe how cute she is looking for Daddy! I love watching videos! I hope Eli is doing well!!:)