Our sweet little baby is here! And we can finally call him Eli...son...brother...little boy. He is no longer it! And he is precious! His full name is Elijah Barton, named after his granddaddies on both sides. He was 8lbs 6oz and 21 inches long, born 10 days early, just like Charley (we think he looks a lot like she did too!). More to share later, but for now, here are some pics!
5 Pictures
7 years ago


8 comments:
SO Precious!!! Congrats again!!
You 2 make the cutest babies! Congrats! :)
Aww Love him...he is so sweet....
Congrats!!!!
oh my gosh.....words cannot express how much i love that little baby already. The two of you produce the most beautiful children. I am DYING to meet him and to hug both of you. I miss your family so much. Eli, I will be there to love on you soon....you too Charley!!!
His so handsome!! I can't wait to squeeze him!
Tom is so hating me right now...Elijah was his 1st name choice!! :) He is beautiful and I love him already!! Good job Mom and Dad and congratulations big sis!!!
congrats! he is perfect!!
lindsay neely
yay!! i'm a little late on the news but am so excited HE is here! can't wait to meet him and see you guys :) CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment