Monday, May 11, 2009

First Birthday Party No. 2

The following weekend, Charley had a first birthday party with her friends and family in Greenville. We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and watched round 3 of Charley's discovery of cake, and it's official -- she likes it...a lot. (round 2 of cake-eating was during her photo session with Kim). I think three pieces in one week will be enough for the entire year as far as we're concerned! We don't want her to acquire her mother's sweet tooth, although it runs thick in our blood and she's probably destined to be a sweetaholic.


My sister and her family came down from Lookout Mountain for the occasion... Thanks guys!
For lack of creative birthday cake ideas, I got the "bright" idea to copy her birthday napkins. If my mom wasn't there to help make all the different colors,
I think the project would have taken forever.

No comments: