So, yeah, the ultrasound lady is the only one in the entire world who knows what we're having...and by now, she's probably forgotten! She didn't write it in my chart because she said the doctor often slips up and tells people what they're having! Anyways, it's crazy we have to wait another 4-5 months to find out! The baby is measuring about a week ahead (Sept 17), but they are leaving the due date as Sept.24th. Who knows...Charley came 10 days early...this one could come 10 days late!! (hope not). Here's a picture of baby Spann #2. Oh, and for fun, I've put a "boy or girl?" poll over there. --> Also, I am very aware of the fact that I haven't posted pregnancy pictures...I'm working on it!
1 comment:
Congratulations you guys!!! We are so excited for you!! What a great profile picture! We have our ultra-sound in two weeks. I think we are going to find out, but I am not 100% positive yet. Guess I should make a decision! Can't wait to see some pictures of you!! :-)
Post a Comment