Charley experienced her first "playgroup" yesterday. Let's just say her daddy's rule about no boys didn't last very long. As you can see below, everyone but Charley is wearing blue.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think this is the first of many guys who will hanging around our beautiful Charley!!! It looks like she is eating well ! Takes after her daddy. I love all the photos you mailed ...and I did share .... since they were duplicates otherwise, my girls would never have known about that mailing. Auntie MJ
Umm...I miss you guys like crazy!!! I can't believe how big Charlie is... can we please come see you???? Let us know what your schedules are like....our lives are not the same without you. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
i love how "play group" right now consists of each child on their own square patch of cloth and their own toys hanging above their heads. it's cracking me up!
6 comments:
I think this is the first of many guys who will hanging around our beautiful Charley!!!
It looks like she is eating well ! Takes after her daddy.
I love all the photos you mailed ...and I did share .... since they were duplicates otherwise, my girls would never have known about that mailing. Auntie MJ
You shared what???? I don't have any pictures!!!
where was that gun today daddy????
So cute! I miss you guys! Let's catch up soon!
Umm...I miss you guys like crazy!!! I can't believe how big Charlie is... can we please come see you???? Let us know what your schedules are like....our lives are not the same without you. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
i love how "play group" right now consists of each child on their own square patch of cloth and their own toys hanging above their heads. it's cracking me up!
Post a Comment