
Aunt Robin (my sister) came up on Monday to spend some time with Charley and me. She is great with babies, so Charley was highly entertained for two days and would even stay up between feedings to stare at her aunt. Apparently Charley missed her so much last night that she felt the need to be awake for 4 hours in the middle of the night last night. Donald and I tag-teamed it, so neither of us feel too miserable today. However, I am now faced with the challenge of keeping one sleepy little girl awake today. She'd much rather be sleeping considering she was up all night. Robin and I took Charley on her first outing! We survived a trip to Babies 'R' Us... Charley slept the whole time. The only danger was some rowdy boys in the stroller department and a near crash collision with another cart on aisle three. It was so good to get out with her! I'm glad I had my sister with me so Charley and I didn't have to brave the dark, germy world alone. :)


Aunt Robin is also very good with dogs... Sadie has a new best friend.
4 comments:
here is some really good advice. Sleep when she sleeps and play when she is up. That is the best plan for the first 2 or 3 months if you want any rest.
I called D. today to start the ball rolling on you guys moving home to charleston. YOU know it is the right thing to do. Charley needs us !!!!!!!! I bet all the fam would agree....let's vote...send in your vote to the blogsite. I vote yes !
AND again I say .... what a beauty that little charley is ... money waiting to be made. MJ
I vote NO! :) Please don't leave me neighbor! So glad your sister was able to visit! I can't believe how much Charley has changed since seeing her last week!
She is cuter everyday!! I love reading your blog! SOOO funny :)
She is just so beautiful! And I vote for you to stay here. We need as many booty-kickin-chickens as we can get!
Post a Comment