Well, here I am, the new mom, finally giving an update on the arrival of our sweet little girl. First of all, who knew she would come a week early?! All of you who voted "Earlier than May 5th" on the poll are all cheaters!! :) I'm too tired to give a detailed report, but I promise I will sometime in the future. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for everyone's love and support over the last few days. Donald and I are unbelievably blessed. I can't even describe the joy we feel over our little girl. I also can't describe the exhaustion! I set out to update you with much more than this, but wow, my brain shut down during the first sentence. Just know that we are all well and are praising God for our sweet little Charley. We are overwhelmed with this beautiful gift that He has given us.
9 comments:
Wow, what a wimpy post. Is this what we can expect from now on??? ;)
Can't wait to meet charley! What a beautiful mocha baby.
Love the car seat picture....she is so beautiful! I can't WAIT to see her! Glad you are home. I'll pray that you can get some sleep soon. love you -R
We can't wait to hold her. I am praying you find time for sleep!
We are wondering about Thomas and Dita.... Wasn't their due date around the same time? Do they have a blog or website for pics and is it a girl or boy????
It's Dita from the infamous (or notorious) Thomas & Dita. :) We're doing great. We are in week 27 and are anxiously waiting for the summer to fly by. :) We have a blog... it's thomasanddita.blogspot.com AND we're having a boy! AND we're very excited about Charley Rose Spann!!!! She is absolutely gorgeous!
Charley is GORGEOUS and so SWEET! We can't wait to meet her! And I loved the pictures from the trip Donald. Looking forward to hearing all about that too:-) Praying for restful sleep for the Spann household!
I agree with Rick...hey where are the daily pictures and updates on you guys... we are all looking for more more more..... we know you are not sleeping so blog !! Cannot wait to see her in person and touch her beautiful little face. love, Auntie Mj
Don't worry MB I totally understand... I didn't sit at my sewing machine for almost a year after Caleb was born. Take your time it gets easier and easier. I am praying for y'all. Love, Kelly
Congratulations!! She is stunning! Don't feel bad, with a 3-month-old at home and full-time working, I'm often too tired to write on blog! - Holly Fisher
Post a Comment