Isn't the most Beautiful thing in the World. God is so amazing at how he works and brings life on this earth. We are not worthy of this, but very blessed that he allowed it.
I am not a very proud Daddy am I?!
She has a ton of Hair just like me!
The most beautiful and hardest worker of all Greeville Spann's, that includes Sadie. My unbelievable wife, best friend, and now mother!!
And here is the rest of the story.
PS. MB might be able to post later, more better than me.
Love you guys
16 comments:
I do not have words for how beautiful she is..... unreal !!! I cannot believe you guys are parents. I must be getting really old !!!! i love you. auntie dixie
Congratulations! She is so precious! I am so proud to be the first non-family member (beside the nurse) to hold her! Don't forget who will push her and who will take care of Sadie on our numerous future walks!!!:)
Congrats you guys, she is beautiful. I am glad to hear all is well.
Love you,
Ashley
She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations Mom & Dad. We can't wait for her first visit to Chraleston.
Love,
The Waites Family
Chris, Gina, Justin and Davis
OMGosh!!!!! Donald and Marybeth have a baby girl!!! I am so glad to hear that everyone is doing well and I cannot wait to hold little Charley!!! She is absolutely beautiful and already on my office board, " The Babies I love!!!!!" Congratulations to all of you!
I love you, Amy Grace
I am so excited for you all! Welcome to the amazing world of parenthood. Can't wait to see you three in person. Okay Donald, she is way more beautiful than you:)
Way to go Mary Beth!
Gretchen and her men
Oh my word....she is amazing! Beautiful in every way!!! love you guys!
Charley is beautiful! I know that your hearts are full, as well they should be! Thanks for sharing her pictures! We can't wait to meet her!
What an awesome, amazing, adorable bundle of joy! I can't wait to meet her in person! Thanks for posting the pics, D. You did a fabulous job with your blog! Love you both, Angi and Chris
Hey guys,
Sorry that I couldn't make it to the hospital today with the other Grace Staff girls, but I really want to see Charley soon! She's beautiful and definitely has your pronounced lips, MB! :)
Jennifer Wilson
Congrats you guys! She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet Charley in person!!!
Love,
Laura and Brad
There are no words.... I love you guys and I can't wait to come up and see her... and y'all. Get used to being the second person we hug when we visit from now on!!! She's amazing!!!!
ahh!! she's gorgeous! good job, you guys ;) can't wait to see y'all and to meet charley!
CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful!!! ENJOY! There is nothing in the world like holding your new baby!
She is BEAUTIFUL! She looks so peaceful-like an angel, in those last pictures. Congratulations!! You are going to absolutely LOVE having a baby girl!
Wow! Donald and Mary Beth you made a beautiful girl! She is so cute and we can't wait to meet her. Hope you guys are sleeping well and we will see you soon. we love you!
Jeremy and Sam
Post a Comment